Do you LOVE Chinese medicine? Learn and grow with Australia’s leading team of Chinese medicine practitioners. We’ll support you to do the best work of your life at Ping Ming Health.
Ping Ming Health is an established Traditional Chinese Medicine clinic based in Perth, Western Australia. Our clinic practices Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chinese Remedial Massage (Tui-Na) and other TCM modalities to treat the widest range of health conditions.
Our team is growing and we welcome applications from qualified Chinese medicine practitioners (and graduating students) who are interested in joining our team.
Positions Available for Chinese Medicine Practitioners
We currently have full-time and part-time positions available for Chinese medicine practitioners to join our team in Perth, Western Australia.
As a Chinese medicine practitioner at Ping Ming Health, you will see a wide range of cases and patients of all ages and backgrounds.
You are expected to perform to the highest standard, and in accordance with the professional and ethical standards of the Chinese Medicine Board.
You will work together with our friendly and supportive team of practitioners and clinic assistants.
You are expected to undertake ongoing professional development, not only to meet your annual CPD requirements, but also participate in training seminars with our clinic team and mentoring by our clinical director and senior practitioner Ping Wang.
Qualifications & Previous Clinical Experience:
- You must have university qualifications in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (minimum 4 years full-time study).
- Formal qualifications to practice Chinese Tui-Na Remedial massage is preferred but not necessary.
- Previous clinical practice and experience in treating specialised conditions is highly desirable but not required.
- New graduates with minimum Distinction (70%) grade averages are also welcome to apply.
Registration and Professional Membership Requirements:
- Successful candidates must be registered, or eligible for registration with AHPRA and the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia.
- Successful candidates also need to be a member of a professional association (eg. AACMA, ANTA, ATMS, FCMA) and registered as a provider with the major private health funds.
Teamwork and Culture at Ping Ming Health:
- Ping Ming Health has a strong culture of teamwork to give our patients the best treatment outcomes and continuity of care.
- We prefer candidates who can demonstrate that they are self-motivated, honest, reliable, and able to work co-operatively in our team environment.
- You should enjoy building long-term relationships with your patients and colleagues in a professional, caring and approachable manner.
Please email expressions of interest with your CV to:
Clinical Director, Senior TCM Practitioner
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you.